1. Purchase of a commercial property
2. Acquisition of a business
3. Property development, both residential and commercial
4. Costs required to setup a new business
5. Refinance any existing commercial debt
6. Purchase of any leasehold business such as a hotel, motel or childcare centre
Fort Finance is accredited with all the major banks and financial institutions and also several
mortgage managers. The vast number of lending institutions that we work with allows us to
find finance for some applicants that the traditional or main stream banks would be unable
to help. All this allows Fort Finance to provide the full range of lending products.
1. Commercial Hire Purchase
2. Finance Leasing
3. Chattel Mortgage or Equipment Loan
4. Novated Leasing
1. New and used motor vehicles
2. Boats and cruisers
3. Earthmoving equipment
4. Fork lifts, cranes and other lifting machinery
5. Shop, office or restaurant (including kitchens) fit-outs
6. Telephone and computer systems
7. Poker machines and other gaming equipment.
So, if you are looking to purchase any new asset to help with the operation or running of your business contact our Commercial Finance Manager Tony Pickin to discuss your needs in detail.